CUSTOMERS POLICY (EN)
WHY THIS INFORMATION
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter “Regulation”), this page describes the methods of processing the personal data of users who consult the Tecnica Industriale Srl website accessible at the following address: https://www.tecnicaindustriale.de
We inform the user that following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
This information does not concern other sites, pages or online services that can be reached via hypertext links that may be published on the site.
The data controller is Tecnica Industriale Srl, with registered office in Modugno (BA), S.P. 231 km 1.110 – c.a.p. 70026
Source of data and type of data collected
1) Data provided by the User
The Data Controller collects the personal data provided by users:
a) when registering for the newsletter service offered on the website. The data collected by the Data Controller may include, by way of example but not limited to: personal data (name and surname) and contact data (e-mail address).
b) when sending a message using the addresses and / or contact forms on the site. The optional and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses, as well as the compilation and forwarding of the forms on the site, entail the acquisition of the sender’s contact data necessary to provide feedback, as well as all personal data included in the communications .
The data provided will be used with IT and telematic tools for the sole purpose of providing the requested service.
2) Navigation data
The Data Controller collects data relating to the use of the website by the user. This information is acquired by the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the online portal, during their normal operation. Furthermore, the transmission of the same is connected and inherent to the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, the addresses in URI / URL (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and IT environment.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
– obtain statistical information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
– check the correct functioning of the services offered.
The navigation data do not persist for more than seven days and are deleted immediately after their aggregation (except for any need to ascertain crimes by the judicial authorities).
3) Cookies and other tracking systems
Therefore, when you visit the Site, a minimum amount of information is entered into the User’s device, such as small text files called “cookies”, which are saved in the User’s Web browser directory. There are different types of cookies, but basically the main purpose of a cookie is to make the Site work more effectively and to enable certain features.
Purpose of the processing
Depending on the type of treatment to be implemented, the Data Controller uses the data collected and / or provided by the User for the following purposes:
1) send newsletters with an informative or commercial promotion character (eg invitations to events, communications relating to the offer of new services, promotional offers). This processing can take place automatically by e-mail and can be carried out if the interested party has not revoked his consent for the use of the data;
2) provide feedback to any communications, requests for information and / or services from users by sending a message using the addresses and / or contact forms on the site;
3) manage and control risks, prevent possible fraud, insolvency or default; prevent and manage possible disputes, take legal action in case of need.
Legal basis of the processing
With reference to the purposes indicated in the previous paragraph, the legal basis of the same is, in relation to the point:
1) The consent expressed by the interested party;
2) the need to execute a contract of which the interested party is a party or to pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same;
3) the need to pursue the legitimate interest of the data controller (in particular with regard to the prevention of fraud and insolvency).
The personal data processed by the Data Controller are not disclosed, that is, they are not disclosed to indeterminate subjects, in any possible form, including that of making them available or simple consultation.
Instead, they can be communicated to workers who work for the Data Controller, or to persons authorized to process the processing as they operate under the authority of the data controller. On the basis of the roles and work duties performed, these workers have been entitled to process personal data, taking into account their respective skills and in accordance with the instructions given to them by the Data Controller.
The Data Controller has appointed third party service providers in relation to the operation of the website, such as hosting service providers, service providers relating to the Siro Web, IT maintenance service providers, as well as service providers that allow integration into the site. Web of other functions that the user can use at his discretion.
These service providers, designated as Data Processors, are provided with only the personal data necessary to provide the corresponding services and they are not allowed to use or disclose the personal data of the interested parties for other purposes, without the prior authorization of the interested party. .
The data may also be communicated, as strictly necessary, to subjects who, for the purpose of fulfilling orders or other requests or services relating to the transaction or contractual relationship with the Data Controller, must supply goods and / or perform on assignment of the performance or service owner.
Finally, the data may be communicated to the subjects entitled to access it by virtue of the provisions of the law, regulations, community regulations.
Transfer of data
In no case does the Data Controller transfer personal data to third countries or to international organizations.
However, it reserves the right to use cloud services. In which case, the service providers will be selected from among those who provide adequate guarantees, as required by art. 46 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
The Data Controller keeps and processes personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated. Subsequently, the personal data will be stored and not further processed, for the time established by the current provisions on civil and fiscal matters.
In the case of data provided for commercial promotion purposes for services other than those already acquired by the interested party, for which he initially gave his consent, these will be kept for 24 months, unless the consent given is revoked.
The data collected when creating an account will be kept for the entire duration of your registration and in any case no later than a maximum period of 12 (twelve) months of inactivity, or if, within this period, they are not associated with the Services and / or purchased products through the registry itself.
It should also be added that, in the event that a user provides the Data Controller with unsolicited or unnecessary personal data for the purpose of carrying out the requested service or the provision of a service strictly connected to it, Tecnica Industriale Srl cannot be considered the owner of these data, and will delete them as soon as possible.
Rights of the interested party
In relation to the data subject to the processing referred to in this information, the interested party is recognized at any time the right to:
– ask the Data Controller to access your personal data and information relating to them (Article 15 of the GDPR); the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones (Article 16 of the GDPR); the cancellation of personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art.17, par.1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of your personal data (in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in art.18, par.1 of the GDPR);
– request and obtain from the Data Controller – in the hypothesis in which the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent, and the same is carried out by automated means – your personal data in a structured and readable format by automatic device, also for the purpose of communicate such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data – Article 20 of the GDPR);
– object at any time to the processing of your personal data in the occurrence of particular situations that concern you (Article 21 of the GDPR);
– withdraw consent at any time, limited to the cases in which the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes. The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same retains, however, its lawfulness (Article 7, paragraph 3, of the GDPR);
The appropriate application is submitted by contacting the Data Controller via PEC at the address firstname.lastname@example.org, e-mail at email@example.com or registered letter with return receipt to the address Modugno (BA), S.P. 231 km 1.110 – zip code 70026. If the interested party considers that the processing of your data is in violation of the provisions of the Regulation, he can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it), such as provided for by art. 77 of the GDPR, or to take the appropriate judicial offices (Article 79 of the GDPR).
Refusal to provide data
In the event that the interested party does not provide his data identified as necessary for the purpose of carrying out the requested service, the Data Controller will not be able to carry out the processing related to the management of the aforementioned service, nor the obligations that depend on it.
In the event that the interested party does not provide consent to the processing of personal data for the activities that require it, said processing will not take place for the same purposes without this having effects on the provision of the other services requested, nor for those for which he has already given its consent. In the event that the interested party has given consent and should subsequently revoke it or oppose the processing, his data will no longer be processed for these activities, without this entailing consequences or prejudicial effects for the interested party and for any other services requested.
Automated decision-making processes
The Data Controller does not carry out treatments consisting of automated decision-making processes on the data of natural persons.
This information, pursuant to art. 13 of the 2016/679 European Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council, are made in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments. of the Italian Republic, to the Provision of the Data Protection Authority n. 229 of 8 May 2014, as well as Directive 2002/58 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council.
What are cookies?
Cookies are data created by a server and stored in text files on the hard disk of your computer and allow the functioning of this website, the use of a specific functionality explicitly requested by the user, or allow to improve the functioning of this site, such as cookies that make browsing faster or that show the content of greatest interest to the user based on previous choices. Cookies can be permanent (so-called persistent cookies), but they can also have a limited duration (so-called session cookies). This site uses both persistent and session cookies. The session cookies are not stored permanently on your computer and disappear when the browser is closed. The persistent ones are used to customize navigation according to the tool used by the user (computer, tablet, smartphone) as well as third-party cookies that are used to analyze site access (eg Google Analytics) and to allow users to share the contents of the site through social networks or e-mail. These cookies can be stored permanently on your computer and have a variable duration.
Types of Cookies
1. Technical Cookies, normally installed by the owner or manager of the website, they have the purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or by the user to provide this service “(see Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code). The prior consent of users is not required for the installation of Technical Cookies.
Technical cookies are further divided into:
a) Navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website, allowing, for example, to make a purchase or to authenticate to access restricted areas. These cookies are not stored permanently on the device used by the user and are automatically deactivated when the browser is closed. Their use is linked to the transmission of identification data necessary to allow safe and efficient navigation on the pages. Session cookies do not in any way allow the acquisition of the user’s personal identification data.
b) Analytics cookies, used to collect information on the use of the site, anonymously and to obtain both a statistical analysis of the pages viewed and the behavior of users. This anonymous analysis provides information and suggestions to improve the quality of the site and to make the content that is most sought after and interesting in the eyes of users easily accessible. The analytics cookies can be sent both from the site and from third-party domains and do not in any way allow the acquisition of the user’s personal identification data. Analytics cookies, if installed by third parties (eg Google analytics), even if they collect data anonymously, are similar to profiling cookies, as indicated by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
c) Functional cookies: similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. These cookies allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language) in order to improve the service provided.
2. Profiling cookies, have the purpose of creating user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of surfing the net. These cookies are particularly invasive in the user’s private sphere, for this reason the European and Italian legislation requires the user to be adequately informed about their use, thus being able to express their consent. Art. 122 of the Privacy Code where it provides that “the storage of information in the terminal equipment of a contractor or a user or access to information already stored is permitted only on condition that the contractor or user has given his consent after have been informed with the simplified procedures referred to in Article 13 of the Privacy Code, paragraph 3 ″ (Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Code).
In the same Provision, the Guarantor has also categorized cookies according to the subject who operates as the owner of the processing of personal data collected by the cookie, distinguishing between “first party” cookies and “third party” cookies.
First party cookies These are the cookies managed by the site owner. For these cookies, the disclosure obligation lies with the site owner. The latter also has the obligation to indicate the methods for blocking the cookie.
Third party cookies These are cookies managed by a third party other than the site owner. For these cookies, the obligation of the information and the indication of the modalities for the possible blocking of the cookie belongs to the third party, while the owner of the site is obliged to insert on the site the link to the site of the third party where such elements are available. In both types of cookies (first-party or third-party) the collection of consent, necessary if the cookie is a profiling cookie, takes place through a special banner on the home page of the site.
Types of cookies used on our website
|_ga||Analytics||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.||2 years||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|_gid||Analytics||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.||1 day||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|_gat_gtag_UA_87688714_1||Analytics||Set by Google to distinguish users||1 minute||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|_gat_gtag_UA_199641703_1||Analytics||Set by Google to distinguish users||1 minute||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|devicePixelRatio||Functional||This cookie is used to make the site responsive to the user’s screen size.||7 days|
|SSC_tecnicaindustriale||Functional||Session cookie||5 months 27 days|
|SN_tecnicaindustriale||Functional||Session cookie||5 months 27 days|
Cookies are not exchanged with external sites or external data providers.
– Microsoft Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=it
– Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Bloccare%20i%20cookie
– Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=it_IT
Google Analytics Cookies
Google Adwords & Google Remarketing Cookies